Thursday, September 3, 2009

1st Babysitter

Monday I got Mason ALL to myself... I was his first babysitter!! It was so much fun to be able to just watch his little movements. Every single day he is changing, it's so fun to watch as he grows and to see who he is really looking like. I think he is starting to look more and more like a little Josh. But we will have to see... He is such a happy baby! I totally enjoy being able to feed him, burp him, hold him, kiss him... and just love him up to pieces! This past weekend he has started smiling, and I was able to get one out of him... It took my breath away! It was amazing how happy that made me. He is already 6 weeks old and getting to be more and more fun! I love being an AUNTIE.

Wide Awake...
I enjoy just watching him sleep..

I can't wait for more and more auntie & nephew moments... It's so much fun!

No comments: