Friday, June 4, 2010

Round 4....

So this round didn't work out as I had hoped! :o( I now have started my 4th Round of Medications! Boo! This time I didn't feel as crazy on them though, I was irritated a little but MINIMAL to what I have felt in the past rounds. After finishing the medicine, I was having some major back pains, so I had gone into the doctors, they wanted to check and make sure the medicine wasn't causing any growths or cysts on my ovaries, which can happen, especially with PCOS. So I went in and everything checked out ok, they said that my ovaries are bigger cause the meds are opening follicles up, but it wasn't anything to be concerned about. It was a huge relief! Other than I still am in pain, but it will be worth it someday. So the journey continues, I just have to keep trying and trying! I am trying my hardest to keep my head high! I came across this song the other day, and It brought me to TEARS! It really hit home for me!! It's hard to express at times how you feel, this song does that for me..... "I would die for that".....

For me this was such a powerful video / song! Good luck to all the women out there who are going through fertility problems. It's a daily struggle, emotionally and physically! I know in the end, I will be a MOTHER! *Thinking Baby Thoughts!*

3 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

YOU WILL BE! I KNOW IT! KEEP IT UP WOMAN! :)

Josh and Megan said...

WOW!!! I just watched the music video! I am in TEARS for you!!! I am so sorry Carrie! I love you!

Josh and Megan said...

I just watched this again! I love you sister! You will be a mom someday!