Sunday, August 3, 2008

Closing the Weekend

Ok, If you haven't gone to see Mamma Mia, I strongly suggest it... I just absoluetly LOVED it!!! I have seen the musical which is just SO MUCH FUN, but the movie was good too... I makes me want to get up and dance and sing... "Dancing Queen". So anyways, that was our friday night adventure. Then saturday Dustin ended up having to work, so I got stuck doing yard work alone. But oh well, cause it's one step closer. I also went to the farmers market early in the morning, that was a neat experience, So may different people and their dogs, they have some of the best fruits and veggies, It was fun, and I will definately be going back. Then Me, my hubby, and our good friend Randy and Brit wen to dinner, to Iggi's, it was our first time really going there I thought it was rather tasty, then we came back to our place and watched 21, it was good. But now, it's sunday and we are preparing for another week of work. So hope you all have a good week. Loves!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love that your blogging, How fun. I didn't know until now you silly. I would love to see more pictures of Brody, you guys and your home. Have a good day!