Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 Years...

Sunday was Dustin and My 2 year anniversary! Wow! It has gone by oh so fast! We have had our ups and downs... But have loved experiencing them all together! It makes us that much stronger!! I feel like I am so lucky to have found Dustin. Thanks to the help of Amber...One Morning & I mean morning (1 a.m.) I get a phone call from a sexy voiced man that I have never met, we talk for a bit, and that continues on for a few day/weeks. Then one night after a Highland High School football game (for him) and Hanging out with friends (for me) we meet, and it was odd, I remember one of the first things he said to me was "Hey cool Shoes"... Ha ha. So we hung out for just a bit. And parted ways. Me saying ah, he is not for me, and Dustin thinking the same thing... And a few weeks later he calls and we start talking again, then Amber, Ricky, Myself, & Dustin all go on a dates, a haunted house, the Big Ass Show... And it just slowly progressed from their. We dated through my whole senior year, and he started college, I graduated and started going to college with him, and we both worked. Dustin then begame his career as an Electrician, while getting is college degree, which he has now completed his 4 years of Electricial school, and is that much closer to his goals. I have pretty much worked in accounting, and some how have enjoyed it (considering math was my LEAST favorite subject.. lol) So after 4 years of dating He finally popped the question June 30, 2006... And were married October 26, 2006. After getting married we moved to a condo in Tooele, and then purchased a home March of this year and have loved every minute of having a place to call our OWN. We are now starting to create a " our family". And are excited for that next step in life, and who better to share it with than MY HUBBY, who i love so much, he is so sweet to me, and still to this day knows how to make me laugh, he uses it to much to his advantage actually, when I am mad he just looks at me with this "grin" and I can't help but laugh even though I really am upset...But anyways I am one of the luckiest women, to have such a loving husband. It's fun to look back at the 6 years of being together, and think of the many many more to come!!

4 comments:

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

oh precious!!
Did he pass his test?

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Um, no he missed one thing, and you have to pass everything... He he knows what he did wrong and is retaking it in Nov...

The Perkins Family said...

AWE....cute...YOU posted about how you met! SEE?...ok...now post more! IM WAITING PATIENTLY! NOW...DO IT!

Angie said...

Congrats! Two years, how fun. I am glad you are so happy.