Monday, October 20, 2008

Updated

Well It's been so long since I have made an entry. So to catch up, we purchased a new car this weekend to replace our two that we no longer have, It's nothing special, but it's paid off, It's going to be Dustin's work car, and I am looking into getting a new car within the next few months, I want a "Mommy car" which for me is an SUV, Something with more room for the future. Speaking of the future, Dustin has been studying so hard this past weekend cause Tuesday & Saturday he takes his state tests for his Journeyman card, I am trying to stay calm for him so he doesn't have any more pressure on him than he already puts on himself, but that is hard, so keep him in your thoughts and prayers that he will do well because that helps determine our next big step... ;) But I will up date you all on how it went.