Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to all! We had an enjoyable family time. We all went to my parents house for a BBQ. It was so much fun having us all together. All my sibilings were able to attend, along with my cousins from St. George and My grandma and grandpa Daras came as well. We ate lots of good food, played in the yard with all of our mutts (Barkley, Brody, Tia, Phoebe, & Camry) and enjoyed lounging together and the outdoors. Afterwards we went over to Riverton Park for Fireworks. They were a really really good show. Brings back memories cause when we were little that's the park that we went to every year. It was nice to be together like old times. :) I love my family and being together!!!
Dustin and I in our Patriotic colorsThe Three Stogges (Female addition)Car & Kirs with most of the mutts
Family playing a game 4th of July Family Picture

No comments: