Monday, July 27, 2009

.....IM AN AUNTIE!!!!!

Proud to Introduce Mason Joshua Roberts!
My First Nephew was born July 22nd 2009 @ 4:28 PM, He weighed 6lbs 3ounces & 20 inches long. He is so TINY and adorable!! I just love him so much already! I am SOOO Happy for Josh and Megan. They are going to be the best parents ever! And of course he is going to be spoiled, he's the only baby in our family! I just can't get enough of him! I am so happy to finally be an auntie! Mason was born 2 weeks early, but very Healthy. He wanted to share his birthday month with me! We both have the double digits, July 11th & July 22nd. It's awesome! ha ha!
Met Mason
Him in is take home outfit!
Josh's choice, Can you tell?? So CUTE!

New Proud Parents
When I first saw him, about 30 Mins Old....
Mommy & MasonDaddy & Mason...
Leavin the Hospital... What a DOLL!! He looks so Happy :)
The PROUDEST AUNTIE EVER!!!! I love you Mason

2 comments:

The Swenson Fam! said...

How fun Care! Congratulations! He is a doll, I love his little outfit. He looks sooo tiny! By the way you look great too!

Angie said...

What a cute little guy. You are a great aunt.