Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rockport..

Dustin and I went up to Rockport with Josh, Megan & all of our "KIDS". Brody and Tia just absolutely LOVE the water. You can't even mention swimming with out Brody going wild! He gets soooo excited! So we wanted to get out and have some fun before the summer ends... We went up and enjoyed the sun, swimming, fishing & a picnic. Brody and Tia would swim non-stop if we let them. I was interested to see what Camry's reaction to it would be... And ya... She's not a water dog. She walking in a little bit when the other two went in and backed right back up. She sat by us in the chairs and would bark at the other two once in awhile, like hey come play with me too guys! lol, it's funny to see the different personalities that even dogs have.. All 3 of them are sooo different!
Jump Bro....It's alwas race to see who get's it first...Brody Won..I thought this was pretty cool picture of him jumping in!
Tia won this round..
The Boys fishing...

Camry Chilling away from th Water...
Brody relaxin after swimmin for HRS.
These times are the ones we remember... The outings with family and friends. I love my doggies and the joy they bring.

No comments: