Wednesday, May 12, 2010

...FAMILY TRIP...

Wahhhooooooo!!! I love family time!! This past weekend we went up to Spokane, WA to visit Josh, Meg & Mason! It was SO good to see them!! Me, Dust, My Dad, Mom, Kirst & Camille headed up there 3am Friday morning, it was a 11.5 Hr drive! But worth every minute of it! We went up to surprise Josh for his birthday! He really was surprised, it was great! So Friday we ate some delicious Chile Verde & homemade Rocky Road Ice-Cream cake (thanks Meg), then just enjoyed each others company and Celebrated Josh's 28th birthday! Geez, Old Eh!?! lol
Mason Really enjoyed all the balloons!

Grandpa & Mason!Mason helped Josh blow out his trick the candles!

Then Saturday we headed out to Coeur D' Alene, ID...To walk the boardwalk at the lake and look through the shops! It was a beautiful place!! If it was warmer I would have dove right in the lake! Here we are walking the boardwalk with Mason!

Grandma & Mason at the beach!!

Gotta try on the shades! How do I look!?!

Went into a wakeboarding shop, and they had these beanies, This one just made Mason's eyes POP~ I love his Baby Blues!!

I had soo much fun with the family, and especially with Mason! He is growing up so quickly! It's pretty crazy! He is speedy with his crawling, and can stand all by myself, I think if I blink I will hear he's walking! Too Wild! He sure does have the funnest little personality!! Pure Joy! *I must add, he does/did make me even more baby hungry* I know that Dust also really enjoyed seeing Josh! He constantly talks about, oh we could do this & that if he was still here, lol... It's cute! I know EVERYONE was happy to see each other! It was a quick trip, wish it were LONGER! I can't wait to see them again!! I hope it's SOON! I love my family!!

2 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

WE HAD A BLAST!!! Glad you got all the pics of my blog!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Sorry had to steal them! ;)