Monday, May 3, 2010

Another Good Weekend...

This weekend was another GREAT weekend! Friday had a Jazz game night with the Hubbs! That's aways fun! I got off work a little bit early, we headed out to dinner, got right in before the rush, I hate waiting! ha ha, Then when to the grocery store, and headed home just in time to sit down and enjoy the game! It was a great game, considering we WON and beat the Nuggets (which I can't stand)... Then saturday Dust was out and about with his brother and friends, so I spend 5 Hours cleaning my house! It was Spotless!!! But by the end of it, I felt broken!! My body ached all over!! It took me an hour to get up the energy to go get in the shower and get ready, haha! But then I headed out to go to dinner with my sisters! We went and chowed some TGIF, it's always a good time when we are together! We then decided to make some flowers for the baby girl, We went and bought a bunch of flowers from the craft store, bought gems, glitter, barretts, headbands, etc.... I ended up making about 15 different flowers, it was lots of fun!!! Now, I just need to learn how to make bows, who wants to teach me!?! Hee hee, I really enjoy spending time with my sisters!!!!! Then Sunday Dust and I went and had a dinner and movie night over at his Dad's, with him and his sister, it was a good time.... You can't beat a weekend filled with FAMILY time! ;)

2 comments:

The Swenson Fam! said...

Sound like a blast! I love weekends like that! I call dibs on teaching you bows!!! You should come over one day after work and we'll craft!

Josh and Megan said...

FAMILY TIME IS THE BEST TIME!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE SOME TIME WITH YOU ALL!!!...(someday)