Saturday, February 12, 2011

....Ok, Transfer Time....

So after the few week process of stimulating my ovaries, having my eggs extracted, and waiting to hear the news of them, we finally got it!! Saturday morning Feb. 5th is was the big transfer day! This was the next big step we have been trying to get to... Eek, Dust and I wake up and head to the Dr's once again. It's 8am we are about to well hopefully get pregnant! They call my name and back we go! My poor hearts a racing! The Dr comes in and says ok, So we have 8 embroys!! We had 13 eggs retrieved, 11 were mature, and originally 9 fertilized, and one didn't make it... So in the end we had 8, super excited! He said that was really good! All were great quality! So now the decision how many are we wanting to transfer! Dust piped right up, TWO, we decided on TWO! I love it, he is really determined to try for twins, I am not complaining! That would be fun, interesting, exciting! So two it was! He said they would transfer the two best Embroy's! Then he hands me a black and white picture, of the two embroy's, that was it, my eyes filled with tears! Those are our babies! It was such an overwhelming moment, everything so far has been worth it, just to see that! *tears* So we sign the papers, agree to freezing the other 6 embroy's... and it's time to transfer the two!! They do there thing (no details needed) and then I lay in the room for 30 mins. Tears rolling down my face randomly as we think and talk about the possibilities, could this be it!?! The moment... We might really become parents! Wow, overwhelming thought! ;) So we head home to be put on bedrest for a few days. The paper said, sit or lay around the house, you can get up to use the bathroom and shower. Period. haha! I didn't want to do anything, not Even move an inch! lol! So now, we just have to WAIT and WAIT and WAIT.... This part is tough, I must say. I wish I just knew, but I know that I could convince myself either way so I am trying really hard not to making any assumptions yet! I'm just trying to stay relaxed and have no stress, come on and stick babies! I am continuing with the progestrone injections, and Still I AM NOT enjoying these! Holy Moly I think these have been the WORST part, but I tell myself it's for the BEST cause! Well, I am trying to keep sane during this wait... i'm finding it really hard to concentrate on anything!
Please oh please stick!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I am so excited for you!! I have such a good feeling about everything and I can't wait to hear!!!! Only one more day??

Josh and Megan said...

Josh and I are ball babies reading this!!! Please stick babies! Please stick! We are so praying for you....every night!

PLease call us on thursday. that's the "sticking" day right?

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Hey Carrie...my sis called me to let me know what's been going on. I'm so sorry you've been struggling soooooo much with this. Life really is not fair. I am keeping my fingers crossed & pray that you will FINALLY get some good news here soon. Hang in there Carrie!!!

Love ya,
Mindy Adams

Josh and Megan said...

okay...UPDATE???? How are the little EGGOS???

Josh and Megan said...

I'm back!! We need an update?? Or we need to skype...SOMETHING!!! I wanna see how you are doing!