Tuesday, March 1, 2011

6 week SURPRISE!!

Feb 28th was the beginning of our 6th week of pregnancy, and we had an appointment scheduled to see our little one!! Dust and I were SOO excited, we couldn't wait!!! They called us back and I just couldn't stop smiling, I see my nurse, Who's name is also Carrie, and she's all are you ready to see, cause I know I am! ;) We all couldn't wait!!


So........ Here we go, Oh, there it is, Do you SEE IT!! OH WAIT, there is another ONE, let's make sure there's not THREE... WAIT WHAT.... Phew, Ok, Nope Just two!! I turned and said TWO Dust!! Twins!! Dust was just GRINNING from EAR to EAR... It was AMAZING!! TWINS!

It was still early, we couldn't see heartbeats, so we scheduled an appt for a week and a half later...




I can't believe it!! TWINS!!!

The entire ride home, that's all I kept saying... TWINS, TWINS, I can't believe it!!

No comments: