Friday, March 18, 2011

8 weeks...

8 weeks yay but Boy oh Boy, am I exhausted all the time lately... I feel like I could just sleep non-stop! Plus I have nausea most of the time, nothing really ever sounds good to eat at this point, and every night is a nightmare! Every night is my "morning sickness". I can't keep anything down. It's been rough! I am not complaining, well sorta sounds like it, but I know plenty of people have experienced this and lived, so I can too!! It's just not 100% pleasant! But it couldn't be for a better reason Right!?! So I went to see my actual OB this week, and got another ultrasound, but let's just say his machine was no good! lol, it looked a 100 years old, and all we could see was circles, you couldn't make them out! Um, ya I miss my RE's office already!!He even made a comment that my previous stuff was probably way more high tech! Ahh, YA they were, but I guess they have to be! But he said that everything looked good!! So that's always a good feeling!!! So I am not scheduled to go back until April, I will be 12.5 weeks. Ok, babies keep growing!!

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

OLD ultrasounds SUCK!!!