Thursday, April 21, 2011

13 weeks...

I had my next 2 week check-up, I am now at 13 weeks, it's my last week in the first trimester that's a bit surreal, I am so excited! I am still on watch cause I'm still having a few complications with my hemmorage, but they couldn't see it on the ultrasound so, we think it's slowly absorbing and breaking up and that's what I am still shedding, that we have to watch.. So I get to go back again in another 2 weeks, which is fine by me, It's good to have reassurance often! So this time with the ultrasound again Twin A was going wild!! The doctor always wants to see the heartbeats, but it was all over the place I think the saw one beat and it was flipping around again! It looked like it was doing somersalts, it was pretty funny to watch! Then we go to the other twin, and it's sleeping!! We watched it heartbeat for a bit and it looked great! The doctor was joking saying that while one was having a party next door the other was passed out taking a nap! It was pretty awesome to see the difference! We had such a good look at Twin B, it was such a cool experience!!! So things are looking up, both babies are doing great, hemmorage was undetectable on this ultrasound, so now if I can just stop shedding it that would be GREAT! Also just when I thought that I was starting to feel a little better two day streak with not throwing up (without medication), the nausea & throwing up came back and reminded me that it's not done bothering me yet!! I really wish I could find that one thing that just hits the spot and makes me feel good, but honestly I know I NEED and HAVE to eat, but if I didn't have to right now, I would be fine with that!! I am thrilled though that everything is still moving along, and in the right direction, I wish I could close my eyes and have it be 20 weeks though! Dust and I can't wait to know what we are having, the second we know, let the SHOPPING begin!! ;-)

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

I love ultrasounds for that reason...always REASSURED!!!! I want you to be 20 weeks too so
I know what I want to buy
our niece(s) or nephew(s)...
YAYAYAYAYA!!! Happy that things are looking up! I'm also sorry tht you are sicky again! I hate that part! It's worth it!