Friday, April 8, 2011

Active two...

So the following Monday approaches April 4th, and it's time to go see the Dr after our intense week! We go in and right to an ultrasound... Twin A is wild this time moving around like crazy it was moving all it's limbs it was amazing, still saw it's heartbeating! Twin B was also moving around and it's heart was beating also!! AW, I can breath!! Big sigh! A full week later there is two babies still active and growing, they already have changed again!! And this time I could see the hemmorage on the u/s it almost looked like another empty sac in the uterus! Stupid thang, go away!! He said that hopefully it will go away, as the babies continue to grow it will push it in and it SHOULD absorb, and let's keep our fingers crossed it won't cause problems! At this point I had no spotting or bleeding anymore, so I was feeling great! But he did say that I could have some dark brown spotting and clots, that's ok, it's dried blood. Sorry I know gross! But this is my story and what I dealing with right now! And at this appointment I have lost 12 plus pounds from being so sick!! I haven't mentioned that much but I have a hard time keeping foods down, he gave me a perscription, let's hope it hepls!! I don't mind the weightloss, but if it affects my babies getting what they need it does, so far it's ok, but It's not pleasant being a porcelain goddess! Well I go back in two weeks for my next appointment, I am now HIGH HIGH RISK! Twins and a hemmorage! Well so far it's been quite an experience for us!!! Staying positive!!!

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

Thanks for the update!!!! Come on HEMMORAGE....GO AWAY!!!!