Monday, February 16, 2009

TWO!?!....Couldn't resist the Face

Ok, Ok, SO I finally got sucker'd into getting another dog. Dustin and I have been going back and forth on this for a long time now, and since Kris & Jake moved out, Brody will be alone alot more, so we found the precious puppy, and just went for it!!! SO we ended up driving to Idaho to pick her up yesterday, So now BRODY will have friend, I hope atleast. He's not to thrilled about it yet, but I hope he will get passed that. He did have a break through this morning and they were tryin to play, She's just to small for him right now it doesn't really work... He loses her attention cause he runs away cause he wants her to chase him, and she stands there confused. But she did sleep all throught he night, with NO accidents in her Kennel, We actually had to wake her up at 6:00 A.M so that she was up for a bit to go potty so she could go back in her Kennel for the day. So I hope that she keeps up the sleeping at night. If not I guess I better get used to it. LOL. So lets hope that Brody and Her will come around and become good friends & playmates....
She looks bigger in this picture than she really is, She's so Tiny!!
These Toys are BRODY's favorites, and She loves it too... Bro wasn't so happy about this, But he was nice and shared, Good sign.
Dust and the Dogs.... Notice Brody, He was trying to escape we had to trick him to get up there. If we are holding the Pup, he stays away.

Here's ME and the pups... Again I was holdin Bro there, he's not HAPPY, It breaks my heart.. He's my BABY so Im hoping time will heal this.

But we are excited and nervous about this new adventure, I am wondering if we made the right choice. But only time will tell.... Cause I don't want BRODY to pull away and start being bad, cause he is a STUBBORN Pup. And loves his Mommy cause she spoiled him ROTTEN. If anyone has tips on how to make this work... Anything is appreciated. LOL

3 comments:

The Swenson Fam! said...

Sorry no tips...but they're both stinkin cute! I love the new puppy, so adorable! Is it a beagle? Devon says when we get a dog we have to get two also. I'm sure Brody will warm up to this new playmate soon. Good luck!

Angie said...

She is adorable! What did you name her? I would love to have a second dog but I know Rylee would not love that. I bet Brodie will be fine in a few weeks, Rylee doesn't love my sister's dog but after a few hours of playing they are good friend but we have to start the process all over again the next time they play. Even if it takes a little while I bet they will become really close. I can't wait to see her and him they look so cute.

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

How cute is she!!
I hated having 2 dogs at first and I thought that we totally made a huge mistake but now the dogs do really well together and I wouldn't want it any other way. But we also only had Elli for only a couple of months so they adjusted well. HOpefully it goes well for your guys but I bet they will be best buds in a few weeks.