Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Been Sick :(

Well Saturday Morning, I woke up with Tonsillitis... It's been horrible. It's pretty much a sore throat along with your tonsils swelling up, my tonsils were so swollen that they were touching each other, I couldn't talk or swallow, with out it killing me or gaggin me... I also was extremely congested so much flem, and my ears where clogged like being in the mountains... It felt like I was swolling my tonsils, and couldn't breath, it was a pretty horrible feeling! So I went to the doctors and have 3 different antibiotics, Big pills, And all i was thinking was how am I supposed to take these!?! Wow, but today 4 days later they have gone down quite a bit, now they have white and red bumps all over them, it's really disgusting!! Sorry for the graphic details, but it's been miserable, and I hope that I don't pass it to Dust, one of us suffering through this is enough... But I am really grateful for him... He has taken such good care of me through this all! He has been so loving, I appreciate him so much! Thanks Dust! ;o)

1 comment:

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Have fun back at work today!