Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring Fever...

The weather today was just amazing~ It gave me spring fever! Along with my pups! Brody & Camry just kept wanting to go outside and lay in the sun! It was funny to watch them. Brody just kept smelling the warm air! And Camry just kept rolling around in the grass! So I thought I would get some pictures.... I just wished I was feeling better, so I could have taken them on a walk or bike ride.. Can wait for Spring to be able to do that. :o)
Lounging in the SUN! Bro is watchin Camry like your wierd.. ha ha.
Brody chillen, With Camry Rolling around....

She's just so tiny, i thought this picture showed how small she is!


3 comments:

The Swenson Fam! said...

Dogs are so fun! I know I can't wait til spring either, it feels like it's here! Ah, warm weather again, won't that be nice!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

SPRING!!!! I can't wait!
So are they still getting along? Does she like going outside more now that it's warmed up?
How is her potty training going... I hope better?!

The Perkins Family said...

HELLO WOMaN..are you MIA or what? I tried calling you forever ago! hope all is well...glad you dont have big swollen red and white poka dotted tonsils anymore!