Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cleaning Day...

So over the weekend we had a cleaning day, I spent almost 6 hrs scrubbin and reorganizing. It felt so GOOD! I usually clean every saturday, but this time I went deeper and tore into closets and everything... Though it was spring time or something, but I had lots of company with doing my chores... I think that my "kids" ok ok, they are just pups, but are just as bad as the real thing, lol, I get done with one room and they go lay in there and bring there toys in.....So I had the blinds up so that we could have some fresh air and to clean them, and Camry just kept climbing in it off the guest bed, I thought it was so cute...
So when I finished the guest bedroom and the office they each picked a room and laid in the sun, I couldn't get Camry to move she just kept following the sun....

Can you pick them each out!?! lol, I couldn't get Camry to move, I literally had to go and pick her up and move her after hours of laying there!

But it was a nice day, and my house felt soooo good afterwards! Thanks to all my helpers, Dustin and the pups! lol

Sorry that my posts all have to do with my pups, but hey they are my babies! :)

2 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

That is too cute! I love how they are both in the sun!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

hahaha... That is so cute. I love how little she is! I want one!