Monday, April 19, 2010

JMM Surprise!


So Yesterday we got a suprising call from Meg saying that they had a 2 hour layover on a flight back to Spokane in Salt Lake, So Dust and I hoped in our car and drove out to the airport!! Oh what a wonderful surprise!! Awwww, how I MISSED them!! It was SOOO good to give them each Hugs, and talk for a bit, and HOLY MOLY, has my little nephew grown! He is just as darling as ever, and just sooo solid now!! I just couldn't get enough of him!! The second I was holding him, I just was in LOVE all over again! He just steals my heart away! Such a sweet boy!! My Ma, Pa, Kirst & Cam all came to the airport as well to get there Hello's and Hugs in too! It was one of those bitter sweet moments! It was AMAZING to see them!! I can't even describe how that felt, But then watching them walk away again was sad! It was a brief hour of chatting, laughing, Loving on Mason, and having a unplanned Sunday get together with ALL of us at the Airport, ha ha! It was soo good to see them, time can't pass quickly enough to when I get to see them again!! I love you guys!! *hugs & kisses*



3 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

Carrie---you are making me cry! I totally was sad to walk away again!!! It was hard to say goodbye yet again, but IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE TO GIVE YOU a HUG!!!! I've wanted to RUSH up to YOU and HUG you for the longest time now!!!! So I am glad I got my chance to do just THAT!!!
I LOVE YOU SISTER!!!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Awww... It was a MUCH needed HUG!! I almost busted into tears, I think one squeeked out though, ha ha, I'm such a bawl baby! Lol, but I LOVE YOU TOO SISTA~

Josh and Megan said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!