Monday, April 5, 2010

Mason Is Crawling

Aw.... So this past week or so My nephew Mason has started CRAWLING... I can't believe it, he sure is growing like a weed and changing everytime I blink! I miss seeing him change, but I am so grateful that they keep me up to date with his steps in life.. I love getting his pictures and videos! (Thanks Meg - love you!)
Here is Mason at 8 months - Before he got his first buzz cut! His "4 Strands" of hair! ha ha!
Easter Morning with his basket! He is just a DOLL, notice the buzz! hee hee! And his first Boo boo, under his eye from his newest task of Crawling! I can't wait to see him again and give him loves!!! Hope it's SOON!

I love you Masonater!!

3 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

wow he is such a cute kid! No wonder you miss him so much!

Josh and Megan said...

Hahahah!!! He has MY 4 STRANDS of HAIR!!!...well, he HAD my 4 strands, but now it's COOL BUZZ!!!!
I LOVE HIS LITTLE DOO!!

Josh and Megan said...

You can BLOG about MASON anyday!!!