Sunday, January 16, 2011

Woah, Jam Packed weekend!

What a weekend!! So Friday morning I had my first Dr. Appt for u/s #1 for my IVF cycle! Eek, I start all Meds Monday.... Then I get a phone call from my CUTE little Grandma, inviting me to go to the Jazz vs. Cavs game that night, not only is it the Jazz game they are tickets in the executive suite front row! They serve full meals, constant drinks during the game, and desert at half time.. You had to dress all up! It was an experience I have never had before... and an awesome one at that! It was so much fun spending time with my Grandma! She's just the sweetest thang! And she LOVES her JAZZ!! She was like a little girl in a candy shop, I loved being able to be there with her!
Then Saturday mid-morning I had a Valentines craft day with all my girlfriends!! It was so good getting together with them all!! We all painted wood crafts and glitterfied them! It's always a fun time! Everyone's crafts turned out extremely CUTE! ;-) I wish I had taken pictures!! I am really horrible at that!! Someday I will get better!
So Then my excitement continued on thru Saturday night... Amie and I went to dinner @ The Olive Garden... Delicious! Then were off to see Spring Awakening... It's a musical! I absolutely LOVED IT!!! It was really risk-ay! Like young people should NOT see this! But We had a blast!! It was really entertaining!! Then afterwards we blasted my glee tunes and drove around for atleast an hr. singing our guts out!! Honestly I lost my voice from singing so loudly! lol
It was a JAM packed GIRLS weekend!! ;-) I had so much fun!! I honestly couldn't have done more! And it kept my mind occupied for the upcoming Monday...

No comments: