Sunday, January 30, 2011

.... and the fun continues...

Day 9 - went back for u/s and still not much progress. So once again they up'ed my doses. Day 10 - just continued injections Day 11- went back for another u/s there was a bit of progress yay, but still just moving really slowly! They up'ed my follistem one more time and said come back in two days. Day 12 - Injections and patience, this day though I started having some cramping and just sharp pains.. I had a feeling something was happenening! Day 13 - u/s FINALLY what we wanted to see, The DR. was excited I had about 8-10 follicles showing that were atleast 20mm! When I told him I was having cramping he said that good, your body is shocked cause you have never had ovaries this big before!!! So it was time!! He said we are lucky we got it just right, cause alot of times you can overstimulate and we were a little to close to that, but he was satisfied, they took my estrogen levels and I waited for the call to know if they were going to schedule my Egg Retrieval for MONDAY!! EEk!! Saturday about 12:30PM I got the call everything looks good it's a GO!! I did my trigger shot Saturday night! OUCH! Sunday I get the day off, NO injections! Just oral Medications, and I go in MONDAY morning bright and early! So excited the day has come!

No comments: