Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby Shower Pictures...

Here are some baby shower pictures.. Camille was the photographer, and I didn't look at the pictures till today and they don't really do it justice, but you can get the idea.... lol

The Glittery sign that I made, ya that was fun, Glitter EVERYWHERE!

I had to show how perfect the balloons fit in with the theme... Catch on yet??So I used most of her gifts from me as decorations.. It turned out darling

These outfits were picked out stratigically too, They are all jungle animals which are all part of her nursery decor...
Homemade SOFT SOFT blankets, They are adorable, and if you look closely the brown and blue has the giraffe stitched into it.
Then with the left over material from the blankets we made burp rags...
Then I did a diaper cake, with a giraffe plush topper with little baby goodies around the cake...
Here is MEGAN and Baby... Can't wait to meet him! :)
You can kind of see the whole room....
It was so much fun putting it all together!!

1 comment:

The Swenson Fam! said...

Carrie that is all so cute! I love how you made it all look like it was hanging on a clothes line. You are so creative! What cute ideas!