Monday, June 22, 2009

JUNE!?!?!? It flies

Wow, Time is flying by so fast it is pretty crazy!! It went from May to June it feels like in a day! Well Dustin and I have both been fighting being sick! It like one of us gets sick then the other, and then we pass it back and forth... So I think that FINALLY we are both feeling better! My brother Josh and Dustin both came down with being sick at the exact same day, and Josh ended up testing positive for the SWINE flu! Scary!! So with Dustin being sick and I following a few days later we ran in to get tested also, And NO Swine flu for us! But they put us on antibiotics since we had been around someone who had it. But the good news is that Josh is better, and Meg & Mason(the baby in her belly) never caught it! And even though Dust & I were sick we lucked out and didn't come down with it!!!

And we are finally feeling better! And If we get anything else I will freak! lol, I swear I have been sick every month so far this year! Grrr...

No comments: