Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy Bee......

So this past week was as busy as I think I could be! We started to put marble flooring into our bathrooms a few weeks ago, and that's when we got sick, so they sat with the finishing details being undone, but Saturday June 20th was a big party day at my house so I had to finish them, along with all the other things I needed to do to prepare. So this week I felt like I was going 50 different directions. We finished the tiling, touched up paint in the bathrooms... Then had to move onto the party planning...
I was throwing a baby shower for Megan, it was soooo much fun! I love doing the baby stuff and party planning. I had a blast. I made her this adorable diaper cake, and then we made her a couple different blankets(that we didn't do in a weeks worth of time though) then with the left over material made some burp cloths... SOO CUTE, and we did much much more, Her nursery theme is a jungle, So the baby shower them I picked to be the giraffe... It turned out to be adorable, I will have to post pictures when i can get them off the camera. But I can't wait to meet my little nephew (mason) and hold him!
Then, After the baby shower came party #2, My daddy turned the big 50 this year! And so I threw him a surprise birthday party! It was awesome! He had NO clue what so ever!! It worked out perfectly! It was such a blast, and I love him so much!!
But, now that this week is over, I am pretty exhausted! But I need to get back on track with Dieting and exercise... Cause I blew it this weekend.
But In March I decided that I was going to get my BUTT in gear and lose some of this disgusting weight that I have put on! And so, I have pushing myself, and so far I have lost 48 pounds. I want to lose another 40! Then I will be SOOO happy! It sure feels good, and I wonder how I ever got to where I was! But I want to get health so that some day I will be able to have a healthy pregnancy and baby, and then be a healthy mother that can keep up with her little one. So I am really happy with my results and will keep pushing on cause I have a LONG way to go!

But That's pretty much what's been going on in a nutshell...Hope all is well! Love ya all!

3 comments:

The Swenson Fam! said...

Wow carrie! Impressive...you should post pics of all the cute things you've made. Sounds like your doing awesome working out too! You should put some pictures on. It's so hard to work out and eat right...I need your drive!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

That's great Carrie... Remember call me back sometime!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Steph, Remember Call me Back, cause your it! :) I will have to put up pictures, but I am the worst picture taker, I always forget my camera... but thanks, it's hard work, but so worth it, And Needed it!