Saturday, June 27, 2009

ME...

Ok, So here is a picture, this is the newest.... Still have a long ways to go but you can sorta see the improvement in my face. lol
Here's me and kirst (she's lookin good, she did it too and has lost 45 lbs) But this is me at my max, DISGUISTING I know... But thought I would be brave and show the pics.
It's been such an amazing, yet HARD journey! I am feeling so much better about myself!! It's such a good thing, and I have to keep pushing on, 50 more here we come!! :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Wow you have been a very busy woman. You look great, I bet you feel great too. I love the baby shower you gave, looked adorable.

The Swenson Fam! said...

You look great Carrie! You should be so proud. I was just thinking how right now I should go work out, but instead I'm on the computer. Ugh! It's so hard. Good job!

VanOrden Family said...

I think thats great! Working out is hard to do! I could never push myself that much! way to go! I was just telling Paul that I think you are so beautiful no matter what! Miss you friend!