Wednesday, November 19, 2008

....ELDER JORDAN DARAS ROBERTS....

He is officially a missionary, and off to serve the great people of GEORGIA, MACON!! Today was a HARD day!! One of those biter sweet moments!! I had to say goodbye to my little bro!! We had a great family breakfast, and shared some great last moments for awhile together, It was hard to see him struggle when it came to say goodbye, and to question if this is what he wanted, In ways I wanted to tell him to stay, but deep down inside I know this is what's right, and what he needs to be doing at this moment. We all took him down to the MTC and got to say our final goodbye's, we ALL bawled like babies!! But I am so proud of Jordan, he is going to be a great missionary, and the people of Georgia will enjoy the spirit that he is bringing with him. I LOVE YOU JORD!

1 comment:

Angie said...

How fun for you family to have a missionary, I think it's special. Hard to have him leave right before the holidays, I am sorry.