Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jazz Game

WaHoO!! Go JaZz!! I got 6 tickets to the Jazz vs. Trailblazers game last night from my work, and they were awesome we were on Row 20, which usually we are in the upper bowl... It was Me, Dust, Megan, Josh, Jordan, & Lee, we made it a family FUN night! And you know how The Bear always comes around and silly strings everyone. Well he came into our section and there was a trailblazer fan that he decided would be his candidate for the silly string and the guy was pissed that when the bear walked away he dumped a whole cup of beer on the bears head, So the bear got back at him during the next time out... the bear came running up the stairs, had to dodge the security guards and poured a bucket full of water and totally soaked the guy, the guy was soaked and slipped and fell back into his seat! It was hilarious, and it was awesome cause if was just a few rows behind us... Entertaining!! Well we sure love going to sporting events... And Yay the Jazz WON!
Me & Megan
I look kinda goshtly/evil....

They handed out the Jazz blow-up clapper things..

We had to much FUN!

2 comments:

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

hahahha... Cole took me to that same game for my birthday... but we were in the nose bleed section!
Crazy though!!
I wish I would of known you were there and I would have come and said hi!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Aw, dang!!! Me too! You have to tell me these things Lady... And Happy Birthday!!