Monday, November 17, 2008

Jordan Farewell

Sunday the 16th was my little brothers farewell, he gave a talk on Faith. It was such a neat experience to watch and listen to him give his talk. I have just always thought of him as "My LITTLE BRO", this little boy, that doesn't talk much, and enjoys baseball, golfing (with his brothers), his video games & television shows... And I was nervous for him I had never heard him speak in church or anywhere really for that matter, and when he got up there he was a bit nervous, but there was this confidence about him, he started speaking blew us all out of the water, and made me shed some tears (and that wasn't going to be the last set of tears either). But I was so proud of him getting up there looking into the audience and tell us all that he is ready to serve the Lord for his two years!!! We then had an open house, where friends and family came to visit. It was fun to see him with his friends, neighboors, and his loving family! It was a very Special day!

No comments: