Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

So this was the first year that I have hosted a Thanksgiving dinner! I have to say that it turned out amazing!! I was so nervous that my Turkey might not turn out, but It was so moist and tasty! Thanksgiving this year was with Dustin's Family... We ate dinner and then went and saw Four Christmas's... I really enjoyed the movie, I thought it was really cute!

But since it was Thanksgiving I just want to say that I am so THANKFUL all the things in my life. #1 for my loving HUSBAND, that I am so blessed to have in my life and the one that I am going to spend the rest of my life with, and all the I have been provided with. I am also grateful for MY FAMILY, Starting with Josh and Megan who have become our closest friends, we love getting together for dinner, movies, and just chillen, and not to mention our doggies are BFF's, Then there's Kirsten, she is not afraid to express herself, and I admire her so much for that! She shows me how strong I want to be. Then Elder Jordan Roberts, I look up to him so much right now, he is such a silent, strong, confident young man, who I miss dearly. Then MY little Camille, She is too much a little Carrie! She keeps me laughing all the time, she is such a sweet girl!! My little Camel! ;) Which brings me to my Parents, I always think back to the struggles that we had during my teen years, and I know it happened for a reason cause we are so close now!! I have such a deep respect for them! I love my parents so much and I am grateful that they kept me in line!! I couldn't have been blessed with a more loving family!

I also have been blessed to have added a whole other set of family to my life. Kris (Mother-n-law) is wonderful and so loving, will open her arms out to anyone! Then Lee (Father-n-law) he helps to show us that you can do anything that you put your mind too! He helps to push us everyday. Now Amie - Another little sister to me right from the start, she adds so much joy into our lives. And finally Jake - He's the little monster that everyone can't resist! He is a super cute kid, but going through those growing pains, but still so loving! But I love them all and am so grateful they are in my life!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: