Friday, November 7, 2008

Utah Vs. TCU

YAY!! Sports galore this week, and I am lovin it!! So last night I went to the Utah Vs. TCU football game with Dustin, Josh, Laura and Myself!! We had a blast! They called this the BLACKOUT GAME, all the fans were supposed to were black, and They players got wore a black uniform they were tight (as in awesome).... But Laura and I sat on Row 26, and Dustin and Josh sat in Row 30 (our season ticket seats)... I thought it was going to be freezing, but it wasn't bad, don't get me wrong it was not short leave weather but we bundled up and it was pretty enjoyable actually!!
So I have to admit going into this game I was concerned that Utah may not be able to pull off beating TCU... TCU has one of the best defenses in the nation and through most of the game it wasn't lookin like Utah would get a break, TCU's defense just kept stopping us, doesn't help that our kicker, who's up there on the scale, one of the top, had a major OFF night, BUT in the end we pulled it together, I mean the last few mins of the game, were able to hold them off and WON 13 - 10. So UTAH is still UNDEFEATED!!! 10-0! They should beat San Diego next week and, then, dun dun dun, the big rival, BYU, and hopefully we win cause if so we are going to a BCS game!!!! And we are so there!
Me and Laura decked out in our BLACK!!

The fans rushing the field when it was over!!!
THIS WAS A BIG WIN!!!

4 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

That game was awsome! Paul went and so I had to watch just the last few minutes to check if he was going to come home happy! I'm glad I did it was so exciting! Thats fun you went, but it did look cold!

The Perkins Family said...

SOUNDS FUN! you have had a load of sports eh'? OH, hey...on Saturday me and Lindsay were thinking 12:00 Noon..at Olive Garden at South Town. Does that sound okay??

The Swenson Fam! said...

That was a way fun game! I'm jealous you got to go. What a blast!

The Perkins Family said...

hey! sorry i havent called you back yet! life has been CRAZY! anyhow...i got your message...and no worries! We ended up going out to eat anyways...but not at olive garden...grrr. i REALLY am craving that! So maybe next time around it will all work out!